Social Media Consultant
Organization: Laureus Sport for Good Foundation USA
Title: Social Media Consultant
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Events
LAUREUS SPORT FOR GOOD FOUNDATION USA
Laureus Sport for Good USA is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of youth and unite communities through the power of sport. We catalyze the growth of organizations that use sport to improve the health, education, employability and social cohesion outcomes for youth in underserved communities.
In order to achieve our mission, Laureus USA (1) invests in sports-based youth development organizations to accelerate their impact and growth; (2) leverages the worldwide influence of the Laureus World Sports Academy and Ambassadors to support our work and (3) uses research and evaluation to drive the thought leadership agenda in Sport for Good.
Laureus USA is looking for a Social Media Consultant to manage Laureus’ social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), including making weekly posts from mid-Sept through Dec 31st, 2019. Compensation will be $1000/month (pro-rated for Sept) plus $500 for initial creation of a content calendar.
- Create a content calendar to be approved by Director of Marketing and Events that maps out social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn through the end of 2019
- Post approved posts on Facebook 3-5 times a week
- Post approved posts on Twitter 6-8 times a week
- Post approved posts on Instagram 4-6 times a month
- Post approved posts on LinkedIn 3-5 times a month
- Utilize ad boost where appropriate (approximate budget of $500/month)
- Utilize Sprout Social to monitor and report analytics of Laureus USA’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) to Director of Marketing and Events
Interested applicants please send resume to SportForGoodUSA@laureus.com by September 16th.