The Executive Coordinator will support the Executive Team and report to the Operations Manager. This will be a permanent position at 40 hours per week. In this role the Executive Coordinator will have the ability to develop their administrative and project management skills, increase their knowledge of the non-profit sector and philanthropy, and work with a team to achieve shared objectives.
- Acts as an assistant to two senior executives by managing calendars, scheduling appointments, developing agendas and supporting documents, responding to inquiries from external stakeholders, answering direct phone line, booking domestic and international travel, and managing travel itineraries
- Support outreach and communication to ensure effective follow-up to internal and external meetings
- Record meeting notes; communicate and track action steps
- Enter and maintain contacts in Salesforce
- Complete expense reports on a monthly basis through Concur system
- Perform record keeping for the purpose of supporting the Operations Manager
- Serve as the Office Manager for administrative tasks such as processing mail, entering data, maintaining files, catering, ordering supplies, etc.
- Maintain team calendars on shared drive and Outlook
- Book travel for Laureus guests, ambassadors and Board of Directors
- Be the main point of contact for meetings and facilitation
- Assist Operations Manager with communications, calls and meetings regarding the Board of Directors and governance committees
- Support with other tasks as needed in the day-to-day operations
- Research funding opportunities in key Laureus cities
Events and Marketing Support
- Assist Operations Manager in carrying out funder, volunteer, signature and special events
- Support event planning and execution by booking travel, organizing food and beverage, managing guest lists, coordinating transportation, coordinating venue logistics, managing event related expenses and providing on-site support
- Work with vendors to make sure communication lines remain open and deadlines are met
- Manage events calendar
- Tailor and update presentation materials using Adobe Suite
- Assist with organizing promotional materials
- Manage printing schedule of marketing and communications materials
- Support the Events Manager and Marketing & Communications Manager with other tasks as needed
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 5 + years of Executive support and working experience preferred.
- Experience with events is strongly recommended
- Trustworthy problem solver that naturally builds strong and trusting professional relationships.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Independent self-starter.
- Strong project manager that is detail-oriented and can multitask, coordinate the functions of multiple teams, and meet deadlines.
- A positive and flexible team player who is willing to take on new challenges and tasks that might fall outside of this job description.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.