Seeking experienced non-profit consultant to support implementation and activation of shared impact measurement processes for a coalition of sport for development organizations in New Orleans
Laureus USA is seeking an experienced measurement consultant to support achievement of key objectives for the New Orleans Sport for Community Coalition’s (NOSCC) Shared Impact Measurement Working Group.
- Assess the monitoring, evaluation, and learning capacity and systems of NOSCC member organizations, including current measurement practices and gaps in knowledge / skills
- Create the tools, processes, and systems, to ensure that shared data collection is fully implemented across the NOSCC
- Assess the monitoring, evaluation, and data collection capacity of 20 local non-profit organizations
- Generate a list of all measurement practices currently implemented by Coalition partners
- Referencing the NOSCC Theory of Change and current measurement practices, create a framework of measurable indicators for NOSCC programs
- Develop a data collection tool for all NOSCC members to implement that tracks collective outcomes achieved by the group
- Provide training as necessary to ensure that all NOSCC members are well equipped to implement the shared measurement tool and return quality data
SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS WILL POSSESS:
- Demonstrated experience as a consultant for non-profit organizations
- Demonstrated experience conducting assessments of organization evaluation capacity and implementing trainings to provide upskilling and fill gaps in knowledge and capacity
- Demonstrable measurement, evaluation, and analysis skills, including experience creating indicators, surveys, and tools
- Experience implementing shared measurement practices across multiple organizations
- A broad understanding or interest in the sport for development sector and community driven work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The budget for this project is $20,000. The timeline for this work is between March – July 2017.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, detailed proposal and timeline for work (not to exceed 2500 words), and contact information for two references to email@example.com by 5pm EST on February 27, 2017.